Tooth fairy pillow

Isn't she cute?!  I made this little tooth fairy pillow for my little Lily, who is only barely 5 and has already lost 3 teeth.  Snuck up on the tooth fairy here!

(And this little fairy is leaning up against the tooth fairy pillow MY Mama made me, when I was little!  Awww!  Guess where all my crafty-ness came from? )

I saw this completely adorable idea on Mmm Crafts, and she gives you a free pattern.  Loved it!  It was very simple to make.  I like her's better, but I let Lily pick the colors of buttons, felt skirt, and ribbon.  I would have picked something else, but where's the fun in that? :)

Pin It


Larissa said...

Aw, how cute it is! Your daughter did a fine job of picking the colors. My word, five and already three teeth gone? That pillow is going to get a workout. I had a sweet tooth pillow myself from my Aunt Violet. Powder blue swiss dot with lace and a tiny pocket. I still have it.

Yüz Germe said...

I was complete encouraged to accession this site. I basal to admission you for this acclimatized read. I in ability savored every little bit of it.
Yüz Germe

littleblackduckblog said...

I think you did a great job together!

I have just made one for my daughter. She's not long five and has two very wobbly teeth. She can't wait for the first one to drop out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...